Legal Observer is an app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that can be used to record and report interactions with the police at protests, demonstrations and other events. A legal observer acts as a witness to hold police accountable for their actions.
The functionality of this app allows a legal observer to document an event quickly and securely.
- ✭ Clear and easy to navigate quickly
- ✭ Input form for key data about the overall incident
- ✭ Profile creation for police officers and other involved persons
- ✭ Access to the device's camera (for photos and video)
- ✭ Space for general notes on every section of the app
- ✭ Export incident information by email
- ✭ Legal Observer guide
Please contact Roxanne (email@example.com) for support or to request a feature.